Swine Flu?

Okay - probably not but something got me in the middle of the night on Saturday/Sunday....I was restless all night, couldn't sleep...felt like there was a bit pit in my stomach. Did I have to pee? Was I just awake because Dahlia was actually sleeping? Did I have food poisoning...?

I finally got up to pee and then decided that throwing up would also be a good thing to do. Ugh. Nothing like visiting the porcelain god at 3am. I went back to bed but was plagued by stomach issues (and more bathroom visits) off and on.

I felt terrible yesterday morning. Crampy stomach, achy back and legs, it was not fun.

I had to go to Hinckley for a rehearsal and it was all I could do to hold it together. I felt bad as I am supposed to be the captain on this ship and I could hardly sit up straight.

When I got home Steve had taken Dahlia to his Dad's so I was able to take a nap. I felt better & worse off & on through the evening.

I slept better last night - but still was up a bit. At least I haven't gotten sick again. I feel about 75% today but MAN I feel like I'm on the edge. I wonder what it was...? I'm not used to being hit by such stomach attacks!

Comments

donna said…
I'm sorry. Stomach bugs are the worst. Glad you are on the mend.
feisty said…
yuck-- sorry to hear. any chance you had some food that was compromised? could it have been a slight twinge of food poisoning?
Peder said…
Sorry about that. Hope you're feeling better!
Meigan said…
Ish! What a bummer. It's been going around here lately (not swine flu, but something). I went home sick on Friday with kinda the same thing but not as bad.

Hope you're 100% soon!
Kate said…
You poor thing. REST.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....