Miscellany

* So far today - dropped Dahlia at daycare, Beavis to the vet, stripped some wallpaper in the bathroom, did a bunch of work and am getting ready to go to the dentist.

*I hate going to the dentist...but I know it's a must.

*I also uploaded a video of Dahlia eating chocolate pudding on her site. It's long but I think it's cute. And yes, I'm biased.

*This afternoon I'm meeting with the City to discuss filming permits, updating my film blog (which will be 4 Track Films...well it's there now but I will be doing a 'production' blog for THE LIFE OF RILEY; then off to sign a lease for a location rental and dinner at the in-laws.

*My house & office are a disaster zone. Enter at your own risk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....