New Year's Resolution

My New Year's Resolution has finally begun! Good thing there was only one thing on the list this year.

Knitting socks!



My friend Laura came over last night to help me through the pattern. We are just on the, um, top part of the sock (I don't know the technical term) and haven't made it to the heel, gusset or obviously toe yet, but hopefully we'll be able to get through that part of the pattern tomorrow! It was fun, so far, and hopefully soon I'll have a sock! (then hopefully I will remember how to do it and be able to make a match for it!

Comments

Sarita said…
Fun! Maybe I should try knitting this winter.
Kate said…
Please! Do not hesitate to ask me for my mom's number if you get stuck. The woman CRAVES sock making.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....