Mini-Reunion - Duluth Style


Had a great time on Saturday with some ol' high school friends. The gang reunited this time in Duluth... Peder & his wife Sarah and their daughter Relia; Laurie & Pete and their two girls Kate & Elizabeth; Holly & her wee one Claire; special surprise guests Jackie & Heather.


We had so much fun watching the girls play & catching up with each other. I know I did at least! Although I feel like I could kidnap each & every ONE OF YOU and keep you to myself for extended one-on-one conversations. It's hard sometimes to get ENOUGH time with the talking. I love having everyone here (or just being with everyone) I have to really suck up each minute of conversation and store it for later! But I always think of OTHER things after the fact that I'd like to talk with everyone with. *sigh* Ah well, it was still fun.




The weather was sketchy at first - but cleared up enough where we could grill & eat outside.

It's so much fun to see all the kids and see how much they've changed in the past 6 months. I can't believe it's been 18 years since we were all in high school. That freaks me out a little bit, but what can you do?

I am so happy to have such a cool group of friends who stays in touch and makes the effort to get together. I REALLY appreciate each & every one of you!

Comments

Cellomama said…
Wow - I hadn't really done the math that it has been 18 years since high school. So we're twice as old now as we were when we graduated. (Peder excluded) That's pretty cool!

It was so great to see you, Carrie. If you ever want those extended chats, I'm just a phone call away!
Kate said…
It looks like a grand time was had by all! I am sorry I missed it!
Meigan said…
Yeah, I'm sorry I missed it, too. Those girls are just adorable! It's still pretty funny to me that not a single one of us had a boy. Yet!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....