I have declared May the Productivity Month for me because I can't stand all the projects that I have in the works right now. I'm not sure how I'm doing but at least it seems to help if I name it.
* paint Dahlia's room (includes patching, sanding, scraping, priming, painting) because it is driving me insane and no little girl should have to live in such a room.
* remove wallpaper in our bedroom. It is HIDEOUS. And apparently impervious to water/fabric softener/vinegar. It's super fun to strip off.
* write in and put the photos in Dahlia's baby book.
* get our camcorder figured out and start editing the FL trip.
* edit & sound design my short film (shot last fall!)
I think those are my major projects. So far Dahlia's room has been patched, scraped & sanded. I think I might have a little more sanding to do, then priming. My folks are coming up next weekend and my hope would be to have it painted (hahahaha) by then. I don't think that'll happen. I also need to make a valance & find a window shade. Anyone got a good valance pattern? For when I find my sewing machine parts? I found really cute fabric but don't know how much I need to buy - ha!
Our room has one section of wallpaper stripped thanks mostly to my MIL to worked on it this weekend. I have to take the tv stand off the wall to finish the section.
Most of Dahlia's book is done. I need to put the photos in and write a few more things down but mostly it's done.
I think I got the video OFF the camcorder and onto the Dell last night...now to figure out if I can get it on the Mac so I can edit it.
I started editing (finally) my film last week and of course Dahlia kept shutting off the computer on me. Lovely. I'm taking a baby gate into work today to keep her out of the edit suite.