Independent Features Film Festival

God Rocked is participating in an online film competition right now called Independent Features Film Festival.

Go here and you can WATCH (I don't know if you have to watch the whole thing...) God Rocked in its entirety for free! Then vote on our film and help us get to the live festival that's happening in July in Tribeca.

We REALLY need your support!! The top 21 vote getters will be shown at this festival and it is so important for us to get more festival play.

Please click, vote, send this on to your friends & co-workers & acquaintances, etc!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Oh! And check out this great review of God Rocked here: www.scienceblogs.com/gregladen

Comments

Sarita said…
Help!
I can't figure out how to vote.
carrster said…
To vote - click on the "film reels" just below the film photo on the info page. 5 film reels is the best!
Kate said…
I love this. Love. It.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....