MSPIFF

The festival is done, for us.

We had a great turnout last night- we didn't sell out the house, but we were close. It was full of friends, family & complete strangers! It was very interesting to hear people's reactions through the film - where they laughed, where the gasped and where a few walked out.

The Q&A was awesome. Jim Northrup really just nailed it and the audience, of course, loved him (he also introduced the film). The party afterward was also a great success. Lots of mingling and chatting. I got to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in ages which was really great. I didn't have long enough to chat with EVERYONE which was frustrating and I felt a bit flighty as I jumped from convo to convo (sort of felt like I did at my wedding).

THANK YOU to everyone who came out! The support was amazing and it really made it a great night.

On to the next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....