A Few Things

* My legs are so frickin' sore I can barely walk down the stairs or sit down on a chair. Ay yi yi. Apparently I NEVER ever use those muscles. Awesome.

*We bought a SWEET new hi-def camcorder last night. It's been on our "list" since Dahlia was born and since we leave for vacation tomorrow & got a nice tax refund...it was time. It is TINY. I love it. I can't wait to take some video.

*I'm on the last chapter of the last TWILIGHT book. I think I'm reading it really slowly because I don't want it to end. Argh!

*We leave for Florida tomorrow! We're staying at my in-laws condo (where we honeymooned) with them. They are driving down and picking us up at the airport. It's a cheap vacay for us - we used frequent flyer miles for the flight, we aren't renting a car, we aren't paying for a place to stay...sweet! We plan on sitting at the beach, kayaking, sitting at the beach and more sitting at the beach. I hope Dahlia is a good flyer!!!!! I'm a bit nervous.

*WHITE MAN'S WORLD is screening at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Int'l Film Festival on Friday, April 24th at the St. Anthony Main Theaters. There is a party afterwards at Pracna (next door to the theater). I am excited and a bit nervous. This film is NOT for everyone.....

That's it! Happy Friday!

Comments

feisty said…
have a great trip! (so jealous)

the screening will go great. anyone with a decent sense of humor will 'get it'. the theater in duluth was roaring when i went to see it!
Kate said…
SITTING ON THE BEACH. SITTING ON THE BEACH. I AM JEALOUS. Have so much fun!
michelle said…
sorry you're legs are sore. the worst is going to the bathroom - in my opinion. you just kinda fall down....

have fun on your vacation - you definitely deserve it!
Andrew said…
Thanks, Carrster!!! Would love to see WMW in Minneapolis, but, alas, will be Figaro-ing it up.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....