Fargo!



I'm here in Fargo tonight. We arrived about 3pm this afternoon after 5 hours in the car. It wasn't such a bad ride, considering I was in back not paying attention for quite a while. heh.

Tonight we checked in, got our credentials, went to the Opening Night Party and watched the invited film ICE PEOPLE.

It's been a good day, I'm missing Miss Dahlia a bit, but I know the break will be good. Of course I miss Steve too...by tomorrow it's going to be crazy intense...I'm trying to relax and enjoy it anyway...

We screen on Friday and already people have been coming up to us and telling us how much they love our film! whohooo!

Comments

Meigan said…
You look like you're having a blast. Enjoy!
Kate said…
Your hair is fabulous - by the way.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....