Back to the Grind

So - back to the grind here. The grind of getting up at a reasonable hour (oh wait, I have a baby, scratch that). Back to trying to get out the door at a reasonable time. Back to trying to get lunches packed, diaper bags packed, work crap packed, car warming up so it's not driving an ice box; time for raiding the piggy bank (again!) for quarter to park downtown (why don't I just always have some on hand?!?); back to trying to figure out taxes & marketing and trying to keep a 1-year-old entertained. Back to trying to come up with creative ideas, finish projects already started and keep the office tidy(ier) than 2008. Whew.

And the 1-year-old just dropped my keys, crying to commence soon although I'd prefer her to take a nap. She's not too interested....dang.

I have big goals for the year, the top on my list is not going insane. I also am hoping for teeth & words from Dahlia, a new digital camera and selling a film. Aim high, right?

I completely forgot what I was initially going to post so I guess it's a good time to shut up.

Oh I am making soup again today in the crock pot...but this is my stand-by Absent Cook Stew - a never-fail. Whew!

Comments

juliemac_29 said…
Sounds like you need a drink. How's tomorrow? ;P I'd like you to know it's on my calendar as such: "Carrie - drinks". lol
Kate said…
With all that much going on - it's a good thing you're making Absent Cook Soup! Where on earth would you be but absent?

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....