Sick Baby

I think Dahlia's either teething or sick - she's got a bit of a fever and didn't sleep AT ALL last night. I was up from 11:15 til 12:30 - then from 1:30 til....4? Finally after some 3am tylenol she fell asleep on my chest and we stayed that way til about 6am...then we slept in fits & starts for 10 minutes at a time til 8. It was a long and short night.

She was warmer this morning - temp of 101.9 - I gave her more tylenol, she seemed a little better, ate a good breakfast, had ALL SORTS of energy (where from?!?) and has been in a relatively *good* mood. Now her nose is runny, she's starting to feel warm again and she is alternately in a good mood & crabby. ...and she just banged her head on a chair - she hasn't quite gotten the crawling-sense-of-self thing yet.

It could be a mighty long day.

Comments

Kate said…
Hang in there! It does sound like a long, long day. Maybe she'll get a bit of a nap in so mom can, too!
Peder said…
So sorry.
We're going through the same thing here. Sleep is for the weak, right?
Kate said…
How's she doing?

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....