* None of our neighbors ever open their shades. Ever. Isn't this weird? This is a mandatory first thing I do when I get up. Hmmm. What's going on in there?!?
* I broke a bottle of Riesling this morning. It just rolled off our butcher block shelf (our makeshift wine rack). It was the bottle I bought to have with Julie (hi Julie!) when we celebrate her birthday...uh last July. I think that the gods are telling me I'm bad because it's been so long. Do you know how much Riesling smells when it's all over your floor?
* I have to redesign our website. I'm...well, the only word I can think of is overwhelmed.
* We still haven't started painting the spare room yet. We finally started PRIMING yesterday but my god. We are the slowest home-improvers ever. We have to be done by Monday though - new carpet!
* Sometimes I think when we get what we want we realize that that wasn't really what we wanted anyway. And that sucks.
* Dahlia will burp up blueberry waffles...all. day. long.