Penguin Party!

I just finished creating the invitations for Dahlia's first birthday party! Wheeeee! It's a Penguin theme...and it's harder than you'd think to find snowy, happy penguins who are not decked out for the Christmas holidays. Ah well, I think I have it under control. We're just having a small(ish) party. Just friends...with Dahlia, the triplets & Anders that's 5 babies...plenty. I'm thinking of doing "snow-ball" shaped foods - ie meatballs...okay - that's all I've got. I don't think it's appropriate to serve Kix...is it?

I'm looking forward to having this party. I'm so amazed by the changes in Dahlia in just one year! WOW. She's come a long way, baby!

I'll post some photos of the invites (I think they turned out rather cute, if I do say so myself) when I get my camera back in working/uploading order.

Comments

Cellomama said…
With babies/toddlers? Definitely appropriate to serve Kix!!
Test said…
I agree - go with the Kix! The triplets will gobble them right up.
Kate said…
Penguins! Yes!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....