Black Friday

I've never understood the appeal of "black Friday." First, it's a really depressing term. 2nd, why would I want to spend time fighting crowds & parking on a very precious day off from work? and thirdly, for myself, if I haven't started (finished?) Christmas shopping/making yet then I'm starting way too late anyway!

Our 'Black Friday' was spent lounging at my SIL & BIL's this morning; watching Dahlia "play" with her cousin Anders (aged 4 1/2 months); eating a good breakfast and driving back to Duluth. That's about as crazy as I'm going to get.

Oh I did buy something - a can of turkey gravy (for the leftovers we brought home), some string cheese, lunch meat & some Naan bread. I'm pretty much a consumerist through and through, don't you think?

Happy Black Friday - if you went shopping, I hope you got some great deals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....