16. Learnng all sorts of new things...

As yesterday was my first parental Baby Gap visit, this morning is my first parental Sesame Street viewing with Dahlia. it's like crack for her. She's pretty much not interested in things on TV but show her some Big Bird or Elmo and she goes NUTS! I haven't watched SS for years (always have loved it, always have dreamt of being ON it) and I was so impressed that during the "family" video they showed all different families including ones with two Moms and two Dads. Nice! Way to be progressive! I'm sure I'm behind the ball on that but I still think it's very cool.

Pretty much anything that comes out of the Sesame Workshop, Jim Henson Co. and the like will be okay for viewing in our household.

Comments

Kate said…
I still love Sesame Street. They've always been sort of progressive. Even when we were little, they had an african american on regularly. Remember?
Meigan said…
PBS in general rocks. When she gets older maybe she'll watch "Arthur". We really love how down to earth that show is.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....