11. Misfit

Do you ever just feel that like you don't belong....

ANYWHERE?


Hmph.

Comments

feisty said…
yep. i do.

hang in there...if you are in need of a break, we could meet for a ginger margarita, anytime!
Kate said…
Yes. I feel that way sometimes, but not as often as I used to, which is a blessing.

You do know that you belong with Dahlia and that you're an awesome mom, I hope. Because you are.
Cellomama said…
I used to.

Now at least even when I don't feel like I belong anywhere I have two little girls who make me feel like I completely belong at home with them.

But sometimes that's about it.
carrster said…
Mindy - I OWE you a big fat ginger margarita for your sweet accordion playing.

Dahlia does NOT make me feel like a misfit but pretty much the rest of my life does. Hmph.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....