1. First Day of NaBloPoMo

I almost forgot to post today! That'd be great.

Halloween has come and gone. Photos coming soon. My biggest highlight - having an all night babysitter so Steve & I could stay out as late as we wanted (eek) without having to run off to pick up the pumpkin. The biggest lowlight? No f'ing trick-or-treaters! We live on an incredibly LAME block apparently. Hmph. A block or two up from us there were hoards of them! Dahlia shall find her trick-or-treating in another neighborhood methinks.

We are finishing the shoot tonight that we started last weekend. Hopefully the Cadillac will cooperate for the WHOLE time we need it. I'm not really looking forward to being up all night- but I am looking forward to being in the 'driver's seat' on the shoot again. It was fun last week and my actors and crew simply ROCK.

Okay - too much to do...too little time.

Comments

Meigan said…
I'm so sorry you didn't have any trick or treaters. What a bummer! We get so many. Dahlia looks SO cute in her pumpkin costume!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....