Whew

Spent all day at the old house, pretty much...well we started the day by taking Miss Dahlia up to Grandma B's house and picking up a desk, dresser and a few other things that we had stored there (most fun - my fabric cabinet! Whohoo!). Dahlia spent the day there, thank goodness and we went to work.

We packed up all the remaining CRAP (and I mean, crap, really) in the old house and then Steve brought the truck/trailer home and I stayed there and cleaned. How fun. Vacuuming, scrubbing, wiping, getting the baseboards de-dustified, more vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the oven & fridge (two of my most FAVORITE tasks. Blech. and hauling more crap out and into the garage. I left a huge pile of garbage for the garbage man. I hope they love me! haha.

Pretty much everything is done - well, there's one box that's too heavy for me in the basement & some hanging coats/costumes which are too high for me. There are two cans of paint brushes in thinner which I don't know what to do with and various other (you guessed it) CRAP in the garage but we're pretty much out. I'm done cleaning, anyway.

Came home with Chinese food, sorry Vietnamese food from one of my favorite restaurants because no way in hell was I cooking tonight. Baby was alternately in a great mood and super crabby. I think she's just really tired. She's being put to bed right now.

I'm sipping wine and procrastinating unloading my car & the truck. I'm so ready to be DONE.

I got to see Dustin & Anna (hi Anna!) which was cool this afternoon. :) I miss those guys.

Tomorrow we find out what the furnace is going to cost us. Boohoo. Please send your good furnace vibes my way!

Comments

Meigan said…
Ugh, I don't envy you. Sounds like a horrendous day of cleaning, but at least it's done.

Happy furnace vibes going your way!

(I think that's the first time I've ever said that)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....