When Jeans Annoy!

Ugh, So I have these jeans that I'm wearing today for the first time since winter '07 - I gave up on them shortly before becoming pregnant because I didn't like how they looked, but since I have a hard time getting rid of things that are "maybes" I have kept them. I found them while unpacking and thought - hey! Different jeans, I'll give them a try.

And now I remember the real reason why I hate them. Argh. After putting them on and thinking - hey! Not bad...they don't make me look SUPER fat and they are the right length. Why would I ever get rid of them.

Because the g.d. zipper WILL NOT STAY UP. Argh. I have already let more cows out of the barn today than I have done in the whole previous year.

So annoying.

Comments

Kate said…
Hahahah! I did just this exact thing with a pair of jeans the other day. I couldn't remember why I didn't like them. Until about 10 a.m. when I remembered that the waistband stretches and then sags and then? Plumber's butt - of which it's great expanse is not meant for mortals to see. Ack.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....