Friday, October 17, 2008

SOLD!



It's official. We now only own one home. WHEW! Economic crisis and all. I'm so glad everything worked out okay. We met the new owner at the closing today and she seems cool. I think she really REALLY loves the house which makes us happy. It'll be interesting to see what changes she makes to the yard - and maybe even to the house. I mentioned that I visit Dustin & Anna (hi Anna!) quite frequently for Stitch & Bitch - she said - 'come on over!' Not that I will, but one day my curiosity may get the best of me.




It feels like a big weight has been lifted. Sure we have oodles upon oodles of boxes & crap piles to go through here, but at least we can now focus on HERE instead of worrying about THERE and HERE.



Dahlia was a peach at closing - charming everyone, as usual. That girl knows when to turn it on. She'll either be a celebrity or a politician. Ay yi yi!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats!

Sarita said...

Yaaaaaaay!

Meigan said...

Congratulations! Wow - your house looks so different! You did an amazing job getting it ready for the new owner.

Kate said...

YAAAAAY! It's over, but bittersweet. Here's to a new life in a new place with your precious bambino.

-Peder said...

That's wonderful news!