Inspiration

I've been really inspired lately to create. It's been a while...what with moving & packing & all that....I haven't had much time lately to create (yeah, I know I have a creative job - that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about using my hands & getting dirty).

I sent off my yarn to my parents house in an attempt to clear the clutter while we were showing our old house. I packed up my fabric and sent it to my mother-in-law's house. My stacks of paper are in boxes currently in the garage and I have a new desk to work on...but it's not here in the house yet. I'm frustrated because I'm so full of creative energy right now. Frustrated because I'm so busy with trying to get the new house in order, the old house in order & keeping a very busy company afloat too.

But anyway - I've spent this evening watching the football game, and when that gets boring, I pull our the lap top and have been searching Flickr for inspiration and I've found it.

I so want to do some decoupage. Check this out: My mind is spinning with possibilities!

I've admired this one's work for a long time:

How cool is this?

This almost makes me want to start quilling again:

Man, I love paper.

I could go on and on. I'm feeling paper right now....it could switch to fabric very very soon (as soon as I get my fabric back!). I want to make Christmas presents, I want to make cards, I want to be creative and MAKE!!!!!

But right now...I'm tired, the Vikings just tied the game...and I need to try to stay awake through the end of it.

Where do you find your inspiration??

Comments

Kate said…
Oh, from YOU silly. Thanks a lot. I got out my collage stuff last night, too. And somehow, I'm blaming you....

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....