Walking on Sunshine







Yesterday was WAY too nice to be inside blogging about - so we were outside most of the day. Today is the return of crap weather (38 and rainy) so a good day for blogging!

Dahlia & I walked to work yesterday - about 2.5 miles each way. We had to try out her new jogger. It rocks! The ride is very smooth & sweet. I think we both dug it. She slept most of the way to work and was SUPER smiley and LAUGHING once we got there -awesome! It was hard to concentrate at work so after a few hours we walked back home. Again she mostly slept, I ate ice cream and she was super happy when we got home. We didn't even make it inside! I brought the bouncy seat out and we hung out on the back steps. I even enticed Anna over for a margarita! :)



Steve got home and we did more hanging out outside - Dahlia even dined al fresco. We had margaritas and cheese and it was fabulous. 75 degrees & not a cloud in the sky. That's Duluth SUMMER. What a treat to have it in April. When it's that nice you HAVE to take advantage of it because it might not be that nice again FOR MONTHS.

Comments

michelle said…
sounds lovely - wish I could have been there!

that top picture of her in the twins outfit is so cute! :)
Kate said…
Perfect Day! You don't get those much in the Midwest - especially in Duluth! Glad you were able to enjoy it. I walked to work on Wednesday, and today? Yeah, it's pelting ice chunks at me. Phht.
Nanette said…
She has the BEST eyes! So big and beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....