Just In Case...

...this blizzard becomes as big of a deal as they're advertising (I'm skeptical because they're usually WRONG about weather 'round these parts)....

So - I picked up a gallon of milk & OJ (we're almost out), some lunchmeat and a bag of Doritos....in case we're snowed in. Two new flicks from NetFlix await our viewing pleasure and the babe is stocked up on formula & diapers. Bring it on.

That being said - I would rather we have a blizzard that consisted of 60 degrees and not 60 mile an hour winds.

Comments

Kate said…
You make me laugh! Doritos instead of a loaf of bread? You're living on the edge, my friend! There's no milk or bread at Hy-vee. None. I got bagels!

They've downgraded us to a winter weather advisory and only 6 inches total. But the hysteria of blizzard warning with over a foot of snow? Yeah, no groceries. It's all going to melt by Saturday, don't they know?
carrster said…
I know - people are nuts. Ah well. (we have bread in the freezer, btw...) :)
Whiskeymarie said…
I would totally stock up on Doritos and movies too.
Priorities, man. Priorities.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....