The Darjeeling Limited (2007)

Imagine that! I watched two movies AND and my baby baptized this weekend. Busy busy busy!

This film is definitely unique and I must say I enjoyed it. You sort of have to take a leap of faith, go along for the ride and things become clear as you let yourself go. It's funny, it's sad, it's touching and it's kind of weird. I think the 3 main actors (Adrien Brody, Owen Wilson (LOVE HIM) and Jason Schwartzman did a great job - their characters were interesting as were their relationships to each other. The music was fun, the sets were gorgeous and as usual Wes Anderson's deft directing hand did not disappoint.

And once again I suck at writing reviews...but I liked it and that's all that matters, right?

Comments

Meigan said…
Dang, add this to the list of movies I want to see. I really wanted to see it when it came out but life got in the way. One of these days!
Peder said…
I really enjoyed it too. Your reviews are certainly fine. You got me to put 'Once' on my netflix queue.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....