Dahlia's Baptism

Dahlia was baptized yesterday. We had a lot of family and some friends with us and it was a good day. The service was a special "Earth Day" service which was very appropriate & the main theme was water which worked well for both Earth Day and baptisms (there was one other baby baptized too). Dahlia did soooo good all throughout church (and it was a LOOOOONG service) but she was getting hungry right at the point of the baptism so...she got a little cranky up there. Oh well. She was still pretty dang cute.

I have no pics from the church -waiting to get those from my folks...but here are a couple of Miss Dahlia in her sweet little dress.


Comments

Test said…
TOO CUTE!!! She is so sweet. I really need to get up there and see your wee tot.

How appropriate that it was an Earth Day theme. Suits the Boberg clan well.
Anonymous said…
So beautiful. Glad you had a nice service.
Meigan said…
She is beautiful, Carrie! That dress is so pretty. Don't you love having a girl??
carrster said…
I will admit, I'm a little more into her "outfits" than I anticipated! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....