4 Months Old!






She's growing up!

Comments

Kate said…
My how she's grown! Her eyes are just so very bright!
David Nett said…
an impressive progression, indeed. Well done.

On a completely other note, I just watched the trailer again, and saw that you folks used Blackmoor LET as your title font. As (bad) luck would have it, I had chosen (a few months back) Blackmoor as the title font for GOLD (the gig I'm working on).

Now I have to find a new friggin' font. Turds.

Still, cute kid.
Meigan said…
I love her little peach fuzz hair! Oh Carrie, she's getting too big already.

You made me go back through Natalie's baby book & see her month-to-month progression. She was so little in her 4-month picture. I hardly even remember it. Cherish these days & give Dahlia a kiss for me!
Nanette said…
Such a cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....