MELT MELT MELT!!

It's sunny & warm* today! (*45? I'll TAKE IT!) The yucky crusty dirty snow is MELTING and I am so happy. It feels springish....not quite springy but close. We need the lovely scent of spring for it to be springy... But I am happy that we have had the return of daylight savings time and a SUNNY day! Wahhooo! I get over-anxious and want to sit out in the backyard but...it's really not quite weather for that yet. Besides our patio table is still covered in snow....doh!

Tomorrow? High of 34 and light snow.....I'm hoping for a higher high and no snow. I'm ready for SPRING!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm ready too!

I hope you get some spring weather soon.
feisty said…
it was the same here in duluth. i never thought i would be so excited for SUNNY AND 40 DEGREES!

yippee! i watched the snow melt away in my backyard...home sick today.
carrster said…
Hey Feisty - I AM in Duluth! :) My thermometer in the front of the house said "50" this morning (due to being in the sun) and I was psyched!
Meigan said…
Just keep a little snow for the weekend. Scooter & I are coming up to Spirit Mt on Saturday for one last "spin". Are you guys gonna be around this weekend? I'll email you tomorrow!
Kate said…
I heard the BIRDS chirping all morning! It's such a gift - the sun and the puddles. And I'm so glad you took Dahlia out in the stroller yesterday. Babies need to be outside! Get the germs blown off them!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....