Dinner Out

I'm having dinner out tonight with Julie who I went to college with but we have been quite terrible about getting together over the past 4 years or so. She visited me during the dark days of January when I was trying to adjust to having a newborn and I appreciated it so much. So, tonight we're going to have dinner and a glass of wine or two sans wee ones and it will be fun. Luckily the nausea from last night has abated but I am still experiencing TERRIBLE hair. Something I must remedy before the California trip (3 weeks - whohoo!)

Comments

juliemac_29 said…
That's it. If your hair sucks today, I'm not going. ;P

Kidding!! Can't wait!! Holland's been AWFUL since I got home about 45 minutes ago so I'm looking forward to getting away.

See ya in an hour!
feisty said…
glad you got out!

for Cali-trip: simply bring barrettes, ponytail holders, bobby pins, a funky hat, and some headbands. then you've got your bases covered.
Whiskeymarie said…
Where'd you go to dinner? Anywhere interesting?
Last time I was in CA, it was really windy. I've learned that when traveling, just pull it back into a ponytail, put on a scarf, or wear a hat because my hair always looks like crap anyways. Different cities' water, wind and dry airplanes do not help my already-difficult locks.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....