Ah....

Success!

Well, we just showed the PREMIERE of the trailer for GOD ROCKS at this conference art gala thingy and it was good. It was a bit hard because the venue was more set up for mingling than watching a presentation but it worked well and the people who saw our trailer seemed to respond well and well, I think it went good! I was NERVOUS but that seems to be unfounded so A BIG WHEW on that front. Tomorrow I will be attending the conference all day and hopefully it will be energizing and enthusiastic! Dahlia is spending the day with Grandma B so that should be fun. :)

I'll post the link as soon as we have GOD ROCKS live on our site...until then, good night!

Comments

Kate said…
CONGRATS! I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Meigan said…
Ooooooooooh! So exciting!!! Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....