Weekend Plans

I'm very excited because this weekend we're having more visitors!

Laurie and her family are coming to meet Dahlia tomorrow! I'm excited as it's been a while since I've seen Laurie, et. al. and she hasn't been up to visit our house yet. (Laurie, forgive the untidiness...I'm doing what I can! Doh!). We will chat & eat lunch & I will let her fawn over my beautiful daughter and I will fawn over her toddler and the guys will probably be amazed at how much we can talk.

Then on Sunday Grandma & Grandpa R are coming for another visit! Whohoo! We have an "Oscar Party" planned for Sunday night and I will probably get to go to work w/o the wee one on Monday and I might even run to Sam's Club (evil but my Mom needs to go) and Target with my Mom. They're staying til Tuesday afternoon. Yay!

Next weekend Steve's sister Allison & her husband Josh are visiting next weekend (they are expecting in July) and the next thing to look forward to - Steve & I are going to California at the end of March! I just booked our hotel last night. So. Excited. 4 NIGHTS OF UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP. :) Dahlia is staying at Grandma & Grandpa's house.

Now, time to vacuum my living room rug. It's just a "place holder" rug right now til we go shopping but it needs a vacuuming VERY badly!

Comments

michelle said…
hope you have a great weekend! enjoy yourself :)

p.s. thank you for helping this afternoon. much appreciated! things are a-okay on my end now :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....