Service

Great Aunt Marian's Memorial service was this morning. Steve & I and Dahlia drove up to Eveleth. I think it was good that we went. We got to see some of Steve's family who had yet to meet Miss Dahlia and it was nice to be apart of remembering Marian. At the reception afterwards we were amazed by the number of church members/friends of Marian's who stopped by to coo over how cute Dahlia was and to tell us that Marian was SO EXCITED to meet the baby that she kept talking about it (both before and afterwards) for weeks. That really made me feel good. I'm so glad that Dahlia got to spread a little sunshine in this world even though she's so young.

Marian's actual funeral & burial will be later this spring/summer when more family members are able to attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....