Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig



We had a great time this weekend at Grandma & Grandpa R's. Dahlia was really great in the car. Nary a peep out of her on the way down...of course she then kept Grandma up til 3am but hey - at least we made it! Saturday she got to meet her Great Aunt Ronnelle, her 1st-cousin-once-removed Lindsay and her 2nd cousin Gavin along with her Great-Grandparents. It was cool! Mom & Dad (ie: us) got 2 WHOLE NIGHTS OF SLEEP as my parents were on night duty (HALLELUJAH!) plus we got to go skiing at the Nature Center, ate lots of yummy home cooked meals + Godfather's Pizza and did I mention TWO WHOLE UNINTERUPPTED NIGHTS OF SLEEP?!?! It was heavenly. I have never gone to bed with as big of a smile on my face as I did Friday night. :)

AND - guess what? Saturday Dahlia slept from 9pm til about 5am!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Of course that hasn't been repeated (yet) but it gives me oodles of hope!


4 Generations


Great Grandpa B with Dahlia - they have the same birthday 86 years apart!


The boys! Joshua & George (2 of the 3 triplets!! So big!!!!)


Cousins meet for the first time! Dahlia, Joshua, George & Hannah!

Comments

Kate said…
Your parents ran into my parents at the mall one night - they mentioned they would have five wee ones under the age of one for a whole year. Lucky them! So glad you got to go home and get some sleep! Thinking about you a lot and hoping things are well. Love ya!
Meigan said…
Oh my gosh, your parents must just be GIDDY about all those adorable grandchildren! It's such a cute picture I can hardly stand to look at it!!!

Glad you had fun in Austin & had some Godfather's Pizza (lucky). I missed you by 2 weeks - after that big weekend (my dad's memorial concert) I will be planning a trip to Duluth!
K said…
Soo cute! I'm glad you got some sleep and can I just say - WOW - the triplets look so big! :)
Test said…
love the pictues of the wee tot with her 'big' cousins!

i'm glad ms. d was so good for your car ride and that you got some sleep.
juliemac_29 said…
How adorable are all those lil' babies?!!??! Oh my!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....