Visitors

Last night we had some visitors.

Chevra & Candice - both lovely ladies who I used to work with at Michelina's, stopped by to meet Dahlia. Dahlia was on her best behavior and even got dressed in a new outfit for her company. Well, she got dressed in her "going home from the hospital" outfit which now fits her a little better (I'll post comparison shots).

Then my friend Tanya stopped by as her daughter was at ballet a block away from my house. It was nice to have some company - especially since Steve was at a meeting. Little breaks in my day mean the world to me.

Today we were supposed to run some errands...however it is -16 right now and that just seems a little cold to take her out in. Hmph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....