Appointment Update

The appointments went fine yesterday.

My 4-week PP appt was not all that exciting except (TMI for some) still dealing with a stubborn stitch and some swelling. Dang. I was hoping everything was done and over with down there. Nope. *sigh*

2-hour Glucose Test was a pain in my ass. I better pass it!!

Dahlia's appointment was fine - they prescribed her some some Zantac which we started giving her last night. Not sure if it's working or not yet but we'll see. I hope so! She now weighs 6lbs 10oz which still lands her at the bottom of the curve but I'm glad she's gaining! That's one of the big stressors for me right now!

Got a little more sleep last night...mostly while nursing her - we'd both fall asleep and wake up a LOT later. Duh...wish I could be laying down for that! (and no the laying down nursing position doesn't work too well for us...we tried! dang).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lying down nursing never worked very well for us either. But you can always try again when she's bigger and you're more practiced at nursing in general.
Sarita said…
Laying down didn't work when Relia was small either. It is just in the last month or so that we have gotten really good at it. Now I think she could find a boob in the dark from 40 paces. I am so ready to move her to her own room, except that it's so easy to just yank her into bed with me to nurse in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....