8:30am

Well, the boppy thing isn't working as well today - but we'll keep trying. I think it does help her spitting up and maybe it'll continue to help calm her a bit we'll see.

I am dreading an 8:30am doctor's appointment tomorrow. Ugh. I can't even begin to imagine how we will get out of the house before that time and be coherent enough to make sense to drive a car, get registered etc. Ugh. Dread dread dread.

Last night, for instance, she went to sleep BEAUTIFULLY. Around 10pm or so - which meant that Mom & Dad got a little snuggle time (that's not TMI, btw) and I got about 3 hours of sleep before she got up. Then I was up from 1:15 til 3:15 doing the whole feeding, bottle feeding, pumping, calming dance (2 hours! Ugh)...and then up again at 4:15 to repeat the whole deal after an unfortunate spit-up-through-the-nose routine. I finally got her to bed around 6am and then got to sleep til about 8:30 which was heavenly. However if that pattern repeats tonight, I don't know how we'll possibly make it to the doc's office. *sigh*

Did I mention I'm tired??!

Comments

Meigan said…
Ugh. Sounds awful. I hope you made it ok today. I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself for being so tired & I should thank my lucky stars I get a full night's sleep! Hang in there - this won't last forever.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....