Winter Wonderland

We got over a foot of snow at house today - it was so fun! They said maybe 3" last night but the storm moved east before it moved south and we got that snow + heavenly lake effect snow. It was great. I was out running errands this morning and then decided enough was enough. The roads & visibility were pretty bad so I came home. I have been here since. Our last childbirth prep class was canceled tonight (as were most things in town) so I've been trying to catch up on things around here - more baby laundry, finished making Christmas cards, putting things away (trying to!) etc.

We have so much delicious snow in our yard. It always makes me hungry for Dairy Queen ice cream.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....