A Weighty Issue

Just back from the diabetes clinic and apparently I've gained about 3lbs since last Tuesday. Doh. I'm inclined to believe it's because 1) there's a human being inside me; 2) they didn't make me take off my shoes this week (and they have previously) and 3) mint m&m's. I think Steve should hide those because I'm proving to have NO will power.

I've also been home more in the past week. When I'm at the office I have my lunch, my snacks - all measured out and no extra temptations...but at home there are temptations galore! I have to get back on track. Only 2 weeks to go so hopefully I can reign myself in. It's not easy.

Comments

Peder said…
The shoes alone could explain 3 lbs.
kmd said…
Yes, Peder is right. It's the shoes. I hate that when they don't give you time to take them off. But really, you shouldn't be concerned about your weight at a time like this! Eat!
carrster said…
Actually I HAVE to be concerned about my weight right now (which SUCKS) due to the GD. Being right on track is fine with me - I don't want Baby B getting TOO BIG and then getting stuck (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH) or having to go c-section. *sigh* Carb Fest '08 is just around the corner. :)

And yeah, it pisses me off when they don't have me remove my shoes!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....