A Taste of Sweetness




Comments

LaurenSmash said…
holy gorgeous baby! I am so excited for your early christmas present! :D Thank you for sharing!
K said…
Oooh....so cute! My goodness she is really a perfect looking baby! :)
Thank you for that taste...a perfect pick-me-up for a busy Saturday!
Meigan said…
Carrie, she is gorgeous! What a sweet baby! My girls & I are sitting here at the computer screen saying "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
Cellomama said…
Oh my gosh. I just want to eat her up!! I can't wait to come up and see her!!
Peder said…
Very sweet.
Awwwwwww, she's sooooo cute! Doesn't she make you want to just gobble her up? Enjoy her and rest up. :-)
Molly said…
Congratulations, on the lovely baby. I saw your comment of Frema's site.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....