Snowplows

I went out to the garage this morning to head to work...and noticed there was a HUGE snowplow trying to get through the alley. At the end of the alley there were cars parked on each side making his job difficult...but he made it through and came on down my way.

As I watched the big huge blade of his plow took off about half of the way-taller-than-me snowbank in between ours & our neighbors' (hi Anna!) garages and plopped it right behind where I would be momentarily backing out.

Argh.

Luckily Francis (that's my car) was strong enough & deft enough to maneuver around the pile and make it out....but isn't that just how it goes. You have everything nicely cleared & piled off to the side and then BAM another dump of snow right where you don't need it.

Ah well....since I am "in the family way" I'm not doing much in the way of snow removal this year. Hopefully my lovely husband will have it taken care of by time I go home. :) Husbands rock.

Comments

Cellomama said…
HaHa. I'm on day three of the same jeans/sweater combo. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....