The Last Kiss

Probably not the best choice for movie-viewing when you're:

1) feeling rather blue...about life
2) alone with your big ol' pregnant self
3) alone because your husband went out for a beer
4) overly emotional due to said pregnancy hormones


But I like Zach Braff, there was good music, good acting, etc. I just didn't love this movie...mostly because of my mental state, I'm sure. I have had this movie at home since October (ah Netflix!) and was ready to send it back though. Now I can move on to my more uplifting choice for this weekend - Pixar's CARS.

*sigh*

In unrelated news...I hit 1,000 posts yesterday and didn't even notice. Wowsa.

Comments

Peder said…
Congrats on the 1000!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....