Happy Boxing Day!





Comments

K said…
Ooh so cute - my ovaries hurt! :) Hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas...
Anonymous said…
Honey, You look terrific! I can't believe you were out and about a week after giving birth.

Merry Christmas!
carrster said…
We were out & about TOO MUCH. Too much stimulation for Miss Dahlia. *sigh* It was sooooo good today to spend in pjs!!
Cellomama said…
Wow, she's so alert already!!

I agree with Donna, I think you look absolutely fantastic. The lack of sleep doesn't show.

I'm sure Christmas was exhausting. Glad you got to relax today!!

Merry Christmas!
Sarita said…
Okay, when people told me this I thought they were just trying to be nice, but lady, you look fantastic.

Merry Merry

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....