Dinners

I've done pretty good this week on the whole cooking front - at least that's something. I'm trying to make things that have a lot of leftovers that freeze well so I can stock my freezer up for the following weeks. I have a feeling that I won't feel much like cooking then.

So we've had chili, creamy italian chicken (not so much for the freezing), lasagna and tonight split pea soup. I'm thinking of turkey meat loaf for tomorrow and then I'm trying to convince Steve to take me on a date (pizza & a movie) on Saturday. And then another week starts and I have to think of new things again. *sigh* Sometimes it is tough - especially when I can't resort to my early-20's when "white rice" or "noodles" was sufficient to call a MEAL.

Comments

Meigan said…
Oh honey, being in your last 2 weeks of pregnancy entitles you to a meal out every night! Tell Steve it's in the rule books. The night I had Gillian it was Melting Pot & the night I had Natalie it was our favorite mexican restaurant - my water broke as soon as we left.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....