December Time

It's hard to believe that it's December 1st already. November was here and gone in a flash of time. I am still trying to wrap my head around a whole 30 days being gone as if in a second.

Of course that means, we're having a baby THIS MONTH and while great progress has been made on Baby B's room (finally!) I'm still feeling unprepared - mentally, physically, you get the idea. I don't think one is ever REALLY prepared, are they? Am I just behind?

It's snowing to beat all today - it's lovely and beautiful and I would be appreciating it more if I wasn't supposed to drive to Minneapolis tomorrow morning to go to a baby shower thrown (sort of last minute) by my cousins on my Dad's side. *sigh* If it keeps up like this, no way am I driving. Yuck. I don't want to end up in a ditch, with no cell phone service, going into pre-term labor or something by myself. I like to think of worst-case scenarios....(okay, that's not *THE WORST* but it would be pretty bad.). Mostly I'm concerned because I was supposed to get the car seat from my Mom tomorrow and if I don't see her I'm not sure when I'll get it. Hmmmm.....tick tock. Time is counting down.....

Now, it's time for a little hibernation....a little reading, a snack maybe some snoozing by the Christmas tree....we'll see....

OH! and I made it through NaBloPoMo without nary a complaint or comment about it! Last year it felt like a real chore but this year it was a breeze. I think because the days went by SO DAMN FAST. I'll have to snag a "I did it" button and put that up soon.

Comments

Test said…
I'm sure the roads will be clear by morning. I hear it's supposed to stop by noon down this away. Be safe and don't feel stressed!
Meigan said…
Thinking of you this morning if you're driving... I hated just going out to Target yesterday! I can't believe how fast nine months went, too - you've been a very patient pregnant lady!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....