Clothing

I've decided to see how many days in a row I can wear the same thing without anyone noticing. Or rather, without anyone commenting. Since I mostly just see Steve, Jason & sometimes a couple of other friends/film people, I think I could potentially go on for a long time. I'm not generally a slob, I'm just running out of options and when I'm home I'd rather be wearing Steve's "comfy pants" (which I have co-opted for the time being). So far - no one's said a word - ha! Actually, I did laundry last night so I might be changing it up tomorrow. We'll see.

In other news, doctor's appointment today - scheduled induction DECEMBER 26TH at 6am! Well, 6am is when I go in. Ay yi yi. I'm sure our Christmas Day (night) celebrations will NOT be preoccupied at all. No - why would they be? Eeek. The baby was TOTALLY sleeping during it's biophysical profile today -after being up ALL NIGHT I might add. We had to literally wake the little one up so that we could complete the test in the 30 minutes that were allotted. Of course then for the rest of my appointment it was FREAKING OUT. ha. Figures.

Steve started his new job today. I'm so anxious to hear how it goes. I can't wait! Hopefully he'll have lots of details for me tonight when he comes home. I think I will work 3 days this week and then be done. This whole "moving around" thing and "driving in the car from point a to point b" is starting to get old. I might as well take advantage of my situation and start my maternity leave one week early. Besides it's Christmas and I have a million things to do (even though I'm feeling rather bah humbug about it...preoccupation strikes again?). I think next week should be reserved for laying on the couch, watching movies and re-contemplating the "going home" outfit for Baby B. Ah I can pass time in such useful ways....

Comments

Meigan said…
LOL! I used to take a day off each week for my last 6 weeks because I could only fit into four work outfits. Wow, was I sick of those clothes! You are almost TWO weeks away!!!!
Nanette said…
Oooh, exciting! Baby will be here so soon!!!
Anonymous said…
OMG!!! I can't believe it's so close.
Sarita said…
I too had only a few outfits that would work in the last weeks. Soon enough that baby will be here!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....