35w, 2d - Kicked in the ribs, and kicked in the ribs and KICKED in the ribs....you get the idea

The new thing is now is to get kicked repeatedly in my ribs (left side) before I get up in the morning. It's my little internal alarm clock or something that says "I'm hungry! Feed Me" or "Get up! You're going to be late for the doctor!" It's a very weird sensation and it's SO HIGH UP. I tried to get Steve to see/feel it this morning and he started feeling something but I had to tell him that no, that was in fact my rib. Shortly thereafter he was able to see it.
I'm definitely slowing down. Definitely. If I sit or lay too long in one position everything hurts when I get up. Ugh. Creaky. That's how I feel. It goes away relatively quickly but it sucks for those 3am bathroom breaks. Dressing sucks, trying to pick up anything off the floor requires a gynmastic like quality that I just don't possess right now and I'm starting to notice stretch marks. Hmph. I thought I was off the hook thanks to my good genes but apparently not. Steve says he doesn't mind them....but I do!
This picture is rather funny to me. This is so weird. I guess that's *kind of* my perspective but it looks way wonkier in this photo.

I will most likely be induced on December 26th as that is after the holiday, before the other holiday AND my doctor is on call that day. I can already imagine how INCREDIBLY PREOCCUPIED I will be on Christmas Day this year. Wow. Yeah. Steve said 'The real Christmas present will come after Christmas.' I think he's right.

Another baby dream last night. We had a girl (lots of hair!) and immediately following her birth, Steve went to McDonald's and got me chicken mcnuggets, fries & a diet coke. What a sweet guy. Heh.

Comments

Meigan said…
You are all baby! Wow - Baby B better not grow too much between now & Dec. 26. Where will he/she go?

Funny dream - sounds like a great action plan!
Test said…
you look fantastic! I can't wait for Baby B to arrive.
michelle said…
I love the above shot :)

December 26th!! 21 Days! Chris and I will have to come up that following weekend and see Baby B - I'm so excited! :)
Sarita said…
Better the ribs than elsewhere!
You really do look great. I can't wait to meet your little baby B.

NOTHING tastes better than McD's after giving birth :o)
Anonymous said…
Have we started a pool as to gender yet? Because I say you are having a GIRL!
carrster said…
We should start a pool! I'm curious to know what people think.

My gut is boy....but that's based on well, nothing except my gut!
gtr said…
Wow!! That perspective is amazing. I saw one other picture like that in a book recently and it scared me just a little bit. My future fate!

Ah, well. Baby-to-be for me is still just making polite little taps, no kicks in the ribs yet. My gut was telling me girl, but ultrasound is tell us us probably boy. Huh.

Best wishes for your big day!
Nanette said…
Awesome pics!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....