Well SOMEBODY'S getting a good present this year....

thanks to ME.

Hmph.

Just found an $899 fraudulent charge on my credit card for a place in Oregon selling sailing supplies... WTH. That pisses me off. I'm very careful with credit card info (although I do shop online now and then) and we burn everything with an important number on it. I'm highly annoyed by this. Of course the vendor's phone just rings & rings and then goes to an answering machine even though this is during "business hours." Luckily the people at the credit card were nice about it, reversed the charge and canceled my card. I'm still irritated that people have to suck so much. Did they think I WOULDN'T notice an extra $899 on my bill? Ha! Yeah, right.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So annoying. I just had something similar happen with my check card. The bank reversed the charge and all that but I still have to fill out a ton of paperwork swearing that it wasn't me who charged that thing. UGH!
Peder said…
That sucks. At least the bank was nice about helping you.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....