A Rainbow of Fruit Flavors!



Although I'm not a SUPER huge fan of Jello I don't mind it and thank god for that because it's about the only sweet thing I can eat with wild abandon. No, it IS the only sweet thing I can eat with wild abandon. I am averaging about a box a day right now. Sad, but true.

Unfortunately they don't make the 0g carb sugar-free Jello in as many flavors as they do with the regular but ah well. At this point I will take what I can get! I also picked up a few boxes of different flavors as sugar-free pudding. Although the puddings contain a few carbs, every once in a while you've just got to mix things up a bit.


In other news, I went to the OB today and it looks like I'll be going every week now (w/ultrasound) until Baby B comes! Yay! More doctor's appointments! My OB also said that if we get the blood sugar numbers under control, we won't go past 39 weeks (!) (crap that's only 7 weeks away!) and if we DON't get the numbers under control, I'll be induced at 38 weeks (double crap! 6 weeks away!). So my prediction of an early baby looks very likely at this point....will Baby B be a Christmas baby (38 weeks) or a New Year's Baby (39 weeks). I am betting on somewhere in between (Dec 27 is my new prediction). That happens to be my Dad's b-day - or SUPER GRANDPA as I like to call him. I think he would enjoy sharing a birthday with Baby B...just a hunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....