Peeking



This picture was taken last Thursday, but it cracks me up. That's my current view. :)

In other news: Baby B is doing great and scored a perfect "8" on his/her 'bio-physical' test today (ultra sound). I also got to see some 3-d images which were cool (Steve thinks it's cheating). I did my usual pee in the cup routine and promptly spilled the pee down the front of my sweatshirt (lovely) and I got a flu shot. My first ever. I'm on the fence about whether or not I think they are *good* thing or a *bad* thing but I figured at least this way when my Mom says "have you gotten a flu shot yet?" I can just say yes and be done with it.

We're off to Austin in a few hours so I better go pack!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....