A Hypothetical....

What if, say, I accidentally broke something that I had just bought. And yes, that means I'm a total idiot (apparently common WARNING SIGNS and picture labels mean nothing to me). How terribly unethical would it be to just package said hypothetical item back up, return it and repurchase a different one....? Is that beyond terrible? I am having trouble reading picture warnings so something as difficult as navigating a moral compass is way beyond my current capabilities.

I blame lack of sugar.

Thoughts?

Comments

michelle said…
i say go for it. although i'm not the most ethical person around. but considering how often we've been screwd by different retailers or some such throughout time - payback.

:)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....