Giraffes!



Since Baby's B's room has a "jungle animal" theme going on and since we don't know the sex, Laurie chose an entirely WAY too cute shower invitation that featured a giraffe with lots of bright colors. I loved it.



At the shower, there were lots of jungle animals - particularly giraffes!



Gift bags, clothes, toys, stuffed animals. All so cute - giraffes on outfits, elephants on sleepers, monkeys on toys, full jungles on blankets, etc.



The irony of it all is that Steve and I's collective height is about 10 1/2 feet.

ha!

Comments

Cellomama said…
Pete was kind enough to point out that giraffes are African savannah animals, not jungle/rainforest animals.

Um...oops.
carrster said…
Doesn't matter - they're all over the "set" that we picked out...so it works for me!

I have a giraffe on the crib mobile, crib sheet, wall hanging, etc - Giraffes rule!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....